Natrelle Inspira implant versus the regular Natrelle implants. Which is best?

From what I understand, in Canada we have the option of the Natrelle Inspira implants. Are they any different than the "regular" Natrelle implants?

Inspira are the latest generation of implants from Natrelle

Inspira are similar to the previous Natrelle implants but come with a more cohesive gel, less rippling, and a wider selection of sizes.  Have transferred to Inspira over a year ago because of these advantages, and I like using them.

Natrelle vs Inspira

It depends on what your goals are. Inspira implants are filled more fully so they are a little firmer than Natrelle implants. This is to reduce the risk of rippling. 

Natrelle implants

Inspira implants are round implants with a more cohesive gel than the "regular" Natrelle round implants - style 10.15, 20, 45, 110,115, 120.  They are round impants with gel of the shaped (410) implants.  The inspira line comes in smooth and textured.

Difference between Natrelle and Inspira implants

Thank you for your question about the Natrelle and Inspira implants.

Allergan makes both of these implants.
The Natrelle is the excellent, long-established line of implants.

The Inspira has more variety in shapes and sizes and also includes cohesive gel implants.
The cohesive gel was first developed by implant maker Sientra, and their implants are known as 'gummy bear implants." 

The cohesive gel of the Inspira is similar to but not the same as the Sientra 'gummy bear' implants.Best wishes.