Is gas pain normal a month after coolsculpting?

Coolsculpting and pain

I appreciate your question.
Gas pain is not a common complaint 
Please follow up with your doctor 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Gas pain

Gas pain should have nothing to do with Coolsculpting.  Delayed onset of pain from Coolsculpting usually occurs within the first week or two.  You usually feel this in the skin tissue.  If you are feeling gas pain there is something else happening and you may want to consult your doctor.

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Gas pain after Coolsculpting

It is not uncommon to have delayed onset pain after a Coolsculpting procedure. This pain is more commonly experienced with abdominal Coolsculpting. It starts 3-5 days after the procedure and can last 10 days or so. This pain is nerve based and is best treated with Neurontin. Ask your physician to prescribe you some.
Sheila Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Gas Pain associated with CoolSculpting

Gas pain would not be associated with CoolSculpting one monthly following the procedure.  There is a possibility that you are experiencing delayed onset pain which can occur two to four weeks following the procedure. This is a rare side effect but can occur with cramping and pain in the abdominal region.  I suggest that you contact your CoolSculpting Specialist and let them know of this pain to better advise you. 

Coolsculpting does not cause gas pain

It would not be a side effect to have gas pain after coolsculpting, especially one month later.  I suggest you consult with a GI doctor to determine the cause of your gas to help best treat you.