My Nose is Straight but I Have a Dorsal Hump. Cost of Removal in Washington State?

From most angles my nose is straight. But if i turn completely to the side you see my dorsal hump. How much would it be to remove it? Seems like its a little hump since my nose is straight looking in most angles. Would that make it cheaper cost?

Cost of removal of dorsal hump

The cost of rhinoplasty comprises of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee and the anesthesiologists fee. Realself has a nice tab breaking prices by location. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Rhinoplasty for dorsal hump removal

In the majority of patients when the hump is removed, osteotomies will need to be performed.   Most patients will get a open roof deformity if you only take off the hump and do nothing else during the rhinoplasty. Also important to make sure  that the tip of the nose balances with remainder of the nose now that the bridge and line has been changed. Please see the link below for  the costs of a rhinoplasty in our practice. Virtual rhinoplasty software is also available on our website   to give you an idea what your new nose might look like without a hump.

Dorsal hump removal

The cost of rhinoplasties do depend on the amount of changes that are requested by patients. It sounds like your surgery would be straight forward. It's best to schedule an appointment with Plastic Surgeon in your area to see if you are a candidate for surgery. 

Gregory Park, MD