-Muscle detached from sternum (right side) from ba -Implant slightly bottomed out medially & inferiorly -I have saline (325 filled to 390) - Starting to notice rippling in my right cleavage where my muscle got separated.
I'm thin and worried that the 'exposed' implant in my right cleavage is going to show more rippling with time. Should I wait & see how bad it gets or should I get a revision now? Is it harder to fix if it gets worse? Results are fantastic but worried.