How Much Does MiraDry Cost? Is there a per treatment cost or is it usually priced as a package?

Cost of packages with miraDry

We charge $1950 for 1 treatment. Most patients only need 1 treatment, however some patients may require a second. If patients need more than one treatment, they will typically come back after 3 months to continue with the second treatment at a discounted rate. 

West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

Cost for miraDry package

Cost for miraDry Treatment
The first treatment is about 1800-2200 dollars. Some patients may request a second treatment at about 4-6 months which is usually less money. Fees may vary by doctor and geographic location. Check on Real Self for estimated costs in your area or check miraDry.com .

Some doctors will package the fee but we aim for one treatment.

I had only one and have been sweat free

$1950 for first treatment. Half for second treatment.

Although miraDry is getting a lot of attention recently, it has actually been around for a while. It has been extensively studied and there is no cancer association. The FDA has cleared it for safe use as well. The microwave energy only penetrates 4-5mm in depth and heats up and destroys the sweat and odor glands. The energy does not reach lymph nodes or deeper structures and it in non-ionizing radiation (the safe kind, like radiowaves). I have had the procedure done myself and it has truly been a gift. One and done for 80% of people! In the long term, much more cost-effective than Botox which has to be repeated every 3-6 months. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Botox can be a good alternative while miradry is being approved for use in those areas. Botox prevents the nerves from telling the sweat glands to produce sweat and odor. Hope that helps!
And we are the busiest miraDry practice in California with great results. Let us know if you can help in any way.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

MiraDry Cost

The cost of the MiraDry treatment starts at $1500 per treatment and is not covered by insurance at this time. MiraDry recommends 2 treatments spaced at 3 months apart. I like to have patients start with 1 treatment and then decide on whether or not to proceed with a second treatment based on their own individual results. I personally had my first treatment back in April and have not had any sweating, nor have I had to wear deodorant since. My results with only 1 treatment thus far are still holding strong. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

The cost of treating hyperhidrosis with MirAdry

because this typically $3000 for 2 treatments.  Individual treatments are usually $1500 up to $2000 in cases that are more minor.  Usually we encouraged patients to go for 2 treatments for more complete therapy and better overall cost efficiency.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

MIRADRY COST

The cost of MiraDry varies by practice and location.  In the NYC, New Jersey area, price per treatment ranges from 1500 to 2500 dollars.  For optimal results, 2 treatment sessions are typically needed.

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

What is the cost to achieve dryness after the miraDry procedure?

As our experience has evolved, we are recommending that patients sign up for 1 treatment at a time - having done this procedure since 2011, my experience is that the vast majority achieve satisfactory sweat reduction with1 treatment only.

86% of our patients require only a SINGLE miraDry procedure.

So, instead of charging the full amount up front, we charge $ 1500 for the first treatment and leave it up to the patient to schedule a second treatment as needed. The second treatment is an additional $ 1500.

Importantly, ask the physician, where appropriate, to treat you at level 5 so that you have the maximal outcome - most effective as it is the highest safe energy delivery.

We are the only Platinum Level Provider for miraDry in Western New York. 

You Still Need to Provide The Inspiration, But We Can Eliminate The Perspiration

We charge $3,000 for a package of Miradry treatments. This includes an initial treatment, and a follow up treatment performed two months later.  The reduction of perspiration from this combination of treatments is long lasting.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS

MiraDry is usually a one-time procedure and costs approximately $2000 for treatment

One treatment with miraDry is now very effective for most patients.   It is approximately $2000 per treatment.  For the minority of patients that require a second treatment, we discount the second treatment by 50%.

MiraDry cost - Houston

We charge $3000 for two treatments.  They are usually spread 3 months apart.  The second treatment builds on the first and together they are highly effective in treating axillary sweating.  Compare this to treating with Botox or other neurotoxins which may run $750 - $1500 / per treatment every 4-6 months depending on the amount of Botox you use and the price of Botox where you get treated.  Also compare this to the surgical treatment of axillary shaving which I provide for $5000 including facility fee and anesthesia.