How Can The Side Effects From eMatrix be Minimized?
Doctor Answers 5
Listen to your Ematrician and avoid the sun
1. See someone who performs this regularly and is GOOD at it- namely know what settings to use to give you the best results.
2. Some Specialists like to use a once off application of a steroid cream / ointment to decrease swelling and redness following ematrix
3. Avoid the sun
4. Avoid exercise 24-72 hrs (depending on level and passes)
5. Use a moisturiser frequently
6. If high passes, high fluence, overlaps- ice ice ice.
Top 6 tips from Dr Davin S. Lim, Laser and Cosmetic Dermatologist
EMatrix post procedure care - Williamsville, NY
Intermediate energy, minimal overlap, moisturize, avoid sun and some topical propprietary creams.
Ematrix for skin treatment in Los Angeles
You might also like...
Ematrix and indications
- Ematrix is fantastic for facial rejuvenation and acne scars, especially on darker skin typess which I am not able to Fraxel because of the risk of hyper-pigmentation. It is great in Asian skin types and darker skin colors because it is safe and effective.
- Ematrix is meant to be used on shallow scars and fine lines - not on deep wrinkles that need fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.