How Can The Side Effects From eMatrix be Minimized?
Doctor Answers 5
EMatrix post procedure care - Williamsville, NY
Intermediate energy, minimal overlap, moisturize, avoid sun and some topical propprietary creams.
Ematrix for skin treatment in Los Angeles
Listen to your Ematrician and avoid the sun
1. See someone who performs this regularly and is GOOD at it- namely know what settings to use to give you the best results.
2. Some Specialists like to use a once off application of a steroid cream / ointment to decrease swelling and redness following ematrix
3. Avoid the sun
4. Avoid exercise 24-72 hrs (depending on level and passes)
5. Use a moisturiser frequently
6. If high passes, high fluence, overlaps- ice ice ice.
Top 6 tips from Dr Davin S. Lim, Laser and Cosmetic Dermatologist
You might also like...
Ematrix and indications
- Ematrix is fantastic for facial rejuvenation and acne scars, especially on darker skin typess which I am not able to Fraxel because of the risk of hyper-pigmentation. It is great in Asian skin types and darker skin colors because it is safe and effective.
- Ematrix is meant to be used on shallow scars and fine lines - not on deep wrinkles that need fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.