Thermi Smooth or Forma for the Face?

What RF device is better to tighten skin and decrease facial sagging around the jawline and mouth? How are they different? Are they equally safe and effective? Thank you

ThermiSmooth or Forma?

I have both devices, and there are different indications for each. I find Forma to be very effective for collagen rebuilding, especially when soft tissue laxity is prominent. ThermiSmooth has a small tip that is good for treatment around the eye region. Neither device actually melts fat; I've done biopsies with scanning electron microscopy histology to look at this. The collagen building is strong, though. 
For ease of use, I prefer the Forma, as there is no grounding pad and it is bipolar, so the energy is more diffuse. 

Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

Is thermismooth good for wrinkles?

In each and every one of these lasers; the result is collagen building. Same result, just using different modalities to achieve. I like Thermismooth because their is little discomfort, and NO downtime! You'll need 4-6 treatments spaced 1-3 weeks apart. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour to treat each time.

#skinlaxity  #wrinkles  #nodowntime

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Fractora, intensif, viva all work well for resurfacing and some skin tightening.  We combine with thermage or ultherapy to get even better outcomes.  Sculptra should be injected before.  you should maintain with venus legacy or exilis ultra. Best, Dr. Emer.