AA Cup to C Cup with Small Frame? (photo)

Sorry for my bad english ;) I'm very small, 5'2'' and 95lbs. I have an aa cup, very similar to that in the first picture. I have always wanted a c cup, but i'm afraid i won't achieve a c cup because of my weight and my small frame. I obviously don't want my breast to look plainly "fake", but a as natural as possible look . What kind of implants and what size the surgeon could suggest me? Thank you!

A cup to C Cup Breasts

Your desire to have C cup breasts may be reasonable, depending upon how you define a C cup. There  is a limited range for every women that will look natural. Biodimensional planning will be required to provide you the result you want. Look at many many before and after images with women with a starting point lie yours so you can get an idea of the result you can expect to acheive.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

AA to Ccup

It's possible to get larger implants despite your small frame, but there is a maximum size you can get before you encounter a higher risk of complications, such as wound separation. To determine the largest size possible for you, I would need to get more measurements of your breasts and ribcage.

If you want to go bigger, you may have to stage your surgery. Get smaller implants at first so your body can accommodate to the implants, then larger one later once there's enough tissue to cover them. However, remember that the bigger you go, the faster you'll droop.

Ronald Levine, MD

AA to C cup in Breast Augmentation

AA to C cup may be possible without looking fake in a 5'2", 95 lb female.   This will largely be determined by chest wall width.  If the chest wall is large enough a 400 cc implant is probably large enough to increase you 2 cup sizes.

Type of breast implant.

Thanks for your post. Patients with smaller frames and smaller breasts tend to have more natural results using silicone breast implants. Silicone breast implants are softer and can reduce the risks of rippling and a fake feel when compared to saline breast implants. A C cup is unlikely to look fake, but a recommendation for a particular size and projection cannot be made on-line. See a plastic surgeon. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

AA Cup to C Cup with Small Frame

Thank you for your question and for the attached photo. When choosing implant size, several factors are considered. A limiting one is the principle to avoid implants that are wider than the patients actual breast--this to avoid high risk of unnatural appearance. It may be that the width of your breast will limit you to a size somewhat smaller than your goal, but I think you would be happier with an attractive breast smaller that you wanted as compared to a bizarre looking breast that is just the right size.

Best advice--consult with an experienced plastic surgeon. 

Implants

your english is actually pretty good. definately much better than my italian!! although i can speak a little of the language. you should be examined and measured for proper sizing

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Natural looking implants for AA cup patient

Hello.

Thank you for sharing your photo along with your inquiry.

The "natural" is best achieved with sub-pectoral implants usually as in your case.

As for the size and shape of the implant, it is not possible to provide you with a solid advise without a physical consultation. But shooting for a full C may be stretching your chances of achieving "natural" looking breast after your surgery since it seems that you do not have enough breast tissue to cover a large implant.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Implant choices

Buongiorno!  It is very difficult to select the correct implant for you without an exam. It is best to perform anatomic measurements, check your skin quality and discuss volumes of implants based upon that.  Good luck!

Petite Patients Can Have Natural Breast Augmentation Results

Thank you for your questions.  The photo shared suggests that you can obtain a natural result close to a C-Cup without looking un-natural.  Your breast and body measurements should guide implant selection.  A size cannot be recommended without physical examination.  You would probable do well with either a moderate or high profile implant under the muscle.  If you are very concerned about upper pole fullness, which can contribute to an un-natural appearance, you may consider a shaped implant.  These implants are more expensive and not really necessary but are an option that should be discussed further with your surgeon.  You should also share photos of patients from an site such as implant info. com with your surgeon to help them understand what a natural result means to you.  This will help the discussion significantly.  Good luck!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size Selection

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system
Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.
Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS