How much is the total cost of Breast Augmentation in California?

I'm 23 years old hoping to get Silicone Breast Implants by next year, if my saving stays constant I should be able to raise around $3,300 and I'm planning to pay the rest with Care Credit my question is, what's a rough estimate (since I know the price can be affected by severalfactors) of breast implants in the Los Angeles area? I'm willing to travel, also wondering if there is any discount for paying a portion of the cost in cash? (p.s.not planning to go that big, maybe 1 cup and a half bigger

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
In Beverly Hills I would estimate the average cost for the surgeon's fee, implants, anesthetist and operating room charge to range between $7500-$10,000.  Prescription medications, blood tests and any necessary medical exams (at 23 I doubt there will be medical exams necessary) are extra.  Care Credit and MD Credit are two companies that many doctors use for financing purposes to assist patients.  Since there is a charge to the doctor for their use you may lose any available discounts but discuss with each office their policy.  Good luck and enjoy your results.

Jon A Perlman, MD FACS
Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Assoc. Clin. Prof. of Plastic Surgery, UCLA Medical Center
Beverly Hills, Ca

Cost?

Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone, other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.) Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants. Consultation with a plastic surgeon on the procedure along with quotes is advised, but a range of $4000-9000 is reasonable depending on the factors above. Hope these answers help!

Breast Augmentation: Costs

Dear Ms. Ashley_yvonne3

Thank you for your questions.

Total cost based on:
A)what part of the country you have your surgery
B)surgeons fees
C)anesthesia fees
D)facility fees
E) special equipment fees
usually costal areas, more experienced surgeons and operations done in a hospital setting are higher in total cost.

Please view RealSelf and Am. Soc of Plastic Surgery websites for published costs

I suggest you make several appointment with a experienced Plastic Surgeons who are Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

When you are asking for costs

most surgeons are reluctant to tell the world what it will cost you in their office as evidenced from many of the posts here.  If you walked into my office, prices range from $5400 for saline implants up to $7400 for those gummy bear shaped textured implants.  This price is all inclusive with your responsibility being medications and possibly lab.  You should know the revision rate too and I will not charge you a fee but you must cover the OR and ANES fees if you need a revision within a year from your procedure.  Major metropolitan areas will be much more so if you can find someone qualified at lesser fees, by all means go with that surgeon.  I do not give discounts for cash and do have promotions that can brings some discounts so always ask offices if they have any promotions going on as well.

Breast implant cost

Thank you for your questions.  It's great that you have a concrete plan for when and how you are going to proceed with your breast augmentation procedure, and you seem to have very realistic expectations and goals.  As many other surgeons have stated, the costs will vary widely by geographic area, surgeon experience, implant type (saline vs silicone), shaped vs round, and also based on your specific anatomy.  My best advice would be to schedule appointments with several board certified plastic surgeons in your area to find the surgeon and staff  that you are on the same page after your exam who can formulate a plan with you that meets your expectations and goals.  All things considered, while price is definitely a consideration, you should find a surgeon you are comfortable with that you feel can give you the exact result you are asking for.  Best wishes!

Breast augmentation

Thank you for the question and costs vary from office to office.  So go on some complimentary consults with experts in your area, be examined and get informed, look at photos and compare fees.  You will find the right surgeon for you

Dr Corbin

Breast Augmentation Costs

Breast augmentation is often performed to replace volume lost from weight loss, breast-feeding, or age or to increase the size of the breast for aesthetic reasons. The cost is variable and is based on what is done, the type of implant, and geographic variability. AN estimate of the costs in the Los Angeles area can be found below. A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option. Consultation with a plastic surgeon would be the next best step.

The cost of breast augmentation will certainly vary by geographical location.  Also, silicone implants are more expensive than saline implants.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can help you to understand what your options are.  You can also compare costs between different surgeons.  

Cost of Breast Augmentation

The cost of breast augmentation can vary greatly depending on several factors including: the practice demographic, plastic surgeon's experience, anesthesia, surgical facility, and type/ style/ manufacturer of implants.
I suggest that you call board certified plastic surgeons in your area to get average pricing then schedule a consultation. Good luck!

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation cost

This can vary as many factors influence the pricing - such as location, overhead costs, anesthesia, facility fees, ect.  Many surgeons will post specials or you can call several offices and inquire about costs before setting up a consultation.  Best of luck!