Is it possible to hide my brazilian butt lift during recovery? I don't plan on telling anyone.

I know the first few days are the hardest and that I will most likely have to stay in a recovery home or a hotel and hire a nurse (tips, advice, cost?) I am 5'2" and 115 lbs. doctor can put 500 - 700cc's in each side so the result won't be TOO dramatic. After recovery I plan on saying that I've been working out a lot and blaming a new birth control for the growth. I am mostly concerned about hiding from my boyfriend and roommate during recovery. Is this realistic? how long will I have to hide?

Hiding a BBL

You should not hide your surgery, it is important to have support and help from friends and family through the recovery of the surgery. You should not be ashamed of getting this surgery, there is nothing wrong with having a surgery that can help you improving your self confidence.

Hiding BBL after surgery

If you are planning on getting 700cc of fat put into each buttocks cheek, there is no hiding your results. I would hope that you are getting the BBL so everyone notices!

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Recovery

After your surgery you will need to recover for a few days. In this period of time you need assistance but after that period of time you can be mobile and use loose clothing that can help to be more discrete after surgery.