What are the non-invasive and non-surgical ways to remove fat from my calves? (Photo)

I can pinch a lot fat layer on my calves. I am considering CoolSculpting to treat my fatty calves and hopefully get rid of excess fat. I've read that CoolScuplting may not be as effective in removing fats since the applicator may not attach effectively . Nevertheless, I would really like to know if Coolsculpting treatment would effective for me personally. Moreover, I am looking for non-surgical treatments which is why Coolsculpting treatment appealed to me.

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
you might be better off with liposuction since the applicator may not work well on the calves since there isn't one
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Calves and fat reduction

Coolsculpting is a great non-invasive technique for reducing fat in a given area.  There is no applicator yet for coolsculpting in the calf area.

Fatty tissue in the calves

You may see some fat reduction with Coolsculpting, but it may not be as effective as liposuction.  There is a straight applicator that may work to draw in some tissue.  If you are open to doing one calf to convince yourself that this works, then you can follow with the other.
As an alternative, there is Kybella that just got FDA approved for submental fullness that may be an option for you if you are looking for a small amount of fat reduction.
However, in terms of effectiveness, I would recommend liposuction.

Fat reduction

From reviewing your pictures it is hard to tell whether or not you have fat or extra skin.  I would recommend liposuction vs CoolSculpting because the results are immediate and easier to produce in specific locations.

Fat On Calves -- Best Treated with Liposuction, Alternative is Ultrashape

There is no better treatment for contouring in this area then hi definition liposuction, however I have used Ultrashape with great results in the past.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting causes permanent fat loss

There is not enough tissue to treat with a CoolSculpting applicator in the calf area based on the picture  you supplied.

Coolsculpting

• Hello, and thank you for your questions and photos. I do not believe you are a candidate for cool sculpting. I do not believe the applicators would fit this area and in addition to that you are he had a very thin fatty skin envelope. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Your options

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction