Is Exilis Safe and Effective?

Exilis is FDA approved

Exilis is a FDA approved form of skin tightening .  The FDA does not approve anything without proper studies and documentation.  So Yes, Exilis is a very safe AND effective form of Skin Tightening.   Good Luck!

Dr. Grant Stevens

Exilis is FDA approved

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Grant Stevens

Exilis is BOTH Safe and Effective

Exilis has been tested in many clinical studies as well as FDA approved in the United States, thus confirming it’s safety on patients wishing to reduce specific areas of fat deposits as well as wrinkles. During the treatment there may be a warming sensation but there is absolutely no bruising, scaring, or downtime.

In terms of Exilis’ effectiveness, there is one major piece of technology that differentiates this machine from other radio frequency devices, and that is the mono-polar radio frequency aspect of Exilis. This technology generates heat deep into the tissue causing a breakdown of fat deposits while the thermal energy also boosts the body’s natural ability to produce collagen helping to tighten the skin. Exilis has proven to be both safe and effective in fat reduction as well as skin tightening.

Visit the link below for more information on Exilis.

Exilis is BOTH Safe and Effective

Safe and Effective

Great question.  Very safe.  I have it performed on my eyes and neck by my staff.  Effective?  That depends on your expectations.  It will tighten skin and shrink fat.  But your expectations of results will determine its effectiveness. 

Safe and Effective

Exilis is a safe and effective treatment

Radio Frequency is used safely across many platforms. Exilis gained FDA approval in 2009 and is a safe, non-invasive way to treat fine lines, tightening, and fat reduction.

Safety and Effectiveness of Exilis

Exilis is an FDA approved radio-frequency device that helps tighten loose skin without surgery.  It requires 2-3 treatments, and although some immediate tightening may be realized directly following the treatment, full results are realized after about 3 months as the new collagen begins to develop.  Results will not be the same as with a surgical facelift, but for those who prefer non-surgical facial rejuvenation, Exilis may be a very good option. The Exilis Elite has built in safety features which do not allow for overheating the skin. I hope this helps.  

Safety and Effectiveness of Exilis