How Much Does Laser Liposuction Cost?

Do all of the various kinds of laser liposuction cost about the same?

Laser liposuctions are getting cheaper and cheaper.

Laser liposuctions have been getting a lot cheaper over the last few yrs for good reason- results have not been up to expectations in many instances.  There are a lot of problems with skin puckering and skin burns and just not happy patients with their results when done by inexperienced physicians.  Be sure to see docs with a lot of experience and great results in liposuction and insist on tumescent local anesthesia with the micro canulas rather than gen. anesthesia.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Laser Liposuction

I enjoy reading the comments made by some — from this, one has laser liposuction available to his patients, and one does not. Laser liposuction is laser assisted liposuction, so those of us who perform the procedure, use the laser as an adjunct to a liposuction procedure. The benefits of laser lipo, which have been scientifically studied, show that the skin tightening from the procedure is quicker and better when laser lipo is done.

The costs vary between doctors and between states. The most common costs are about 2500-3500 dollars per area treated, with reductions given with more areas treated. Again, price varies a great deal and the most important thing is to find a provider that is well skilled in lasers and inliposuction. A board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon should be the ones doing these procedures.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Laser Liposuction

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction cost start at $2,000 and go up

First it is important to know the total cost of the procedure . The surgical fee, anesthesia fee and the facility fees.   Adding all the fees together the smallest area such as a chin alone starts at $2,000 , that is for a small chin. Each additional area treated adds to the cost. If a patient is larger or more overweight it is usually more work and a bit more. The abdomen and flanks are usually considered 2- 3 surgical areas.  Some quotes include only the surgical fee other include the facility fee and anesthesia fees.  My quote includes all the fees.  On average the cost of laser liposuction on larger areas range from $ 4-7,500.  

Varies by Doctor and Region of the Country - Usually not by Technology

Pricing of laser liposuction has more to do with the provider and where they practice (region of the country) than the system they use. Usually, a physician picks 1 or 2 liposuction systems to purchase and use in their practice. Since they can each create very similar results, it’s not worthwhile for us to invest in several. Think of it like a carpenter with a phillips-head or flathead screwdriver – do you care which tool they use? No, you care about the results they achieve. So look for a doctor who creates the kind of results you want, not the tool they use to achieve it.

Mitchell Chasin, MD
Livingston Physician

Mitchell Chasin, MD
Livingston Physician

How Much Does Laser Liposuction Cost?

Laser liposuction became very popular and hot procedures in aesthetic surgery. There are different types of laser liposuction. But the various types of laser liposuction have similar costs.  I would estimate that a single area of laser liposuction would range from $1000-$2000 depending on the size of the area. Another variable regarding cost is the surgeon who is performing the procedure. Depending on your geographical location the cost also varies.  

I keep using laser liposuction for 11 years. The technology improved a lot by time. I would estimate it is saturated within the last 3 years. Laser liposuction is laser assisted liposuction and we use the laser as an adjunct to a liposuction procedure. The major benefits of laser liposuction have been scientifically studied and it is reported that the skin tightening from the procedure is quicker and better when laser lipo is done. Price varies a great deal and the most important thing is to find a provider that is well skilled in laser liposuction. A board-certified plastic surgeon should be the ones doing these procedures.

How Much Does Laser Liposuction Cost?

Laser liposuction cost

Thank you for your question. Yes, laser liposuction procedures are generally comparable with cost. Most influences on cost come from amount of time required to perform the procedure, as well as facility costs. Best, Dr. David Amron

David Amron, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser liposuction cost

David Amron, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of laser liposuction

The various types of laser liposuction have similar costs.  I would estimate that a single area of laser liposuction would range from $3000-$5000 depending on the size of the area, the surgeon performing the procedure and your geographical location.  

Cost of laser liposuction

Laser Liposuction Cost

Hi Eva,

Laser liposuction costs will vary upon patient's areas of concern, if it includes anesthesia and demographic region.  If you're a candidate, you may be able to get an area performed starting at $2,000 or lower with a great surgeon. The most important factor is that you are a candidate and your money is well spent.

Dr. Lu

Laser Liposuction Cost

Hi Eva,

Dr. Lu

Laser Liposuction Cost

The cost various by city and state. Estimates range from 2500-7,000 an area.  The price of laser liposuction is the same as traditional liposuction in my practice.

Laser Liposuction Cost

Cost for Laser Liposuction

The cost of Laser Liposuction will depend on where it is performed (office under local anesthesia, surgery center, or an operating room) When performed in an office under local anesthesia, our office charges $1700 for the abdomen and for the flanks and additional $1700. If you have Laser Liposuction in an operating room the charges will be higher because the anesthesia and facility charges.

Cost for Laser Liposuction