generally how much would I need to spend to get a forehead brow lift?
How Much Does a Brow Lift Cost?
Doctor Answers 33
Cost for a Brow Lift Procedure
The brow lift procedure ranges between $6,000-6,500. Depending upon where you live and the facility you choose, costs can vary significantly. Make sure you find out if the price you are quoted includes all applicable fees as well as follow-up. Post-op appointments up to a year should be included in the costs, and remember there also may be additional lab work and prescription costs as well.
One thing to keep in mind is that the decision to undergo plastic surgery is an important one, and should not be taken lightly. Most definitely, the cost should not be your main focus or determining factor with any surgical procedure. Other factors should be careful evaluated as well, such as the experience of the surgeon, whether the surgeon is Board Certified and whether you feel comfortable with him or her. The facility should be properly licensed, with well trained anesthesiologists on board as well.
Brow Lift costs vary greatly
Browlift surgery can very greatly in cost. There are several methods.
1. Chemical (Botox) which would cost between $300 to $700.
2. Endoscopic (video-assisted) which would cost between $4000 to $12,000.
3. Open (traditional) which would cost similar to the endoscopic.
However, not every procedure is appropriate for every patient. If you post a picture, we may be able to give you more specific advice/information.
Brow Lifts: the cost?
There is no one technique for brow lifts which can be performed utilizing various methods. This also may be achieved in combination with forehead lifts or forehead reductions or upper lid procedures of facelifts (temporal brow lifts) as well as with percutaneous (suture suspension) techniques. Some people even undergo the chemical brow lift (Botox).
Costs are a total of the surgeon's fees, facility fees, anesthetic costs, and/or implant or medical supply costs. Using Botox this could be as low as $300 and could range all the way up to $12,000.
The procedure you choose will have great impact on the cost and will ultimately the result of a thorough discussion with your surgeon.
You might also like...
Brow Lift Cost
Under Local - it's less.
- Your eyebrow creates a tired, sad or grumpy appearance
- You have deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- You have frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose
- You have excess skin hanging over your eyes
- Brow lift surgery carries minimal risk. Some of the potential complications that may occur (though highly unlikely) include hematoma (an accumulation of blood under the skin), infection, and reactions to anesthetic. Forehead Lift incisions are usually quite inconspicuous and hidden from view; however, this is not entirely predictable due to individual variations in healing Upper eyelid skin is usually tightened and lifted as an added benefit following brow lift surgery.
Brow Lift Cost
Brow Lift Cost
Cost of brow lifts
The cost of a brow lift will vary depending on what needs to be done; whether local or sedation or general anaesthesia is require; and the city you live in. In general the simplest may cost $2500 if a direct excision is performed under local anaesthetic. For more technical brow lifts using an endoscope the cost could double or triple depending.
Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plast Surgeon
Cost of a brow lift
Toronto Brow Lift
The price will vary depending on geographical area and the technique used. For an endoscopic brow lift, you can expect between $6000-$10000 in Toronto.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.