Is psoriasis a contraindication for CoolSculpting?

Is coolsculpting contraindicated for someone who has psoriasis (taking Humira)?

Psoriasis is not a contraindication for CoolSculpting

Psoriasis is not a contraindication for CoolSculpting. That being said, I recommend visiting a board-certified dermatologist for an in-person consultation to make sure that you are a good candidate for the procedure. 

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

CS and psoriasis

Psoriasis is not a contraindication for Coolsculpting.  It is an awesome method of fat reduction.  Enjoy your results!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting and Psoriasis

Coolsculpting is a fabulous procedure to reduce a fat bulge in just one hour.  Psoriasis is definitely not a contraindication to having Coolsculpting.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Coolsculpting for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Psoriasis and Coolsculpting

No it is not but I suggest you are a candidate before deciding on this treatment.  It often requires many applications to get improvement.

CoolSculpting and psoriasis

There is no contraindication for you to have Coolscultping. If you have any questions you can always check with your dermatologist. Be well, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon