Is there a surgery you can get in order to widen your hips?

I'm not talking about butt implants, but widening the hips themselves.

Fat transfer might be a good option

You may want to consider fat transfer surgery.  But to achieve a more proportionate appearance, your buttocks might be included as well.

For photo reference, please feel free to visit the attached link.

I hope that helps and good luck.

Butt Augmentation Focus on Hips

Thank you for your question about Butt Augmentation.

Butt Augmentation with fat transfer can be targeted to add more fat to the sides and essentially widen your hips.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Hip implants

Hip Implants are custom made for the specific anatomy of the patient. Hip implants can give you wider hips you desire

Hip augmentation options

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international, per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). In other words, there are two options - fat transfer and implants, but only implants can provide a guarenteed and predictable long permanent outcome. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD