What procedures can I get for a bigger butt without being put to sleep?

I want fast results with out spending hrs at the gym

Buttock augmentation

You can have liposuction and a fat transfer to the buttock under local with sedation if you are concerned about undergoing general anesthesia. You can discuss this with your plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist to be sure you can tolerate the procedure.

Dr.Bruno

Buttock augmentation

Buttock augmentation can be done with a combination of fat grafting and buttocks implants. You can get one or the other or both depending on how much fat you have and how big you want to be! Please see examples of buttock enhancement options below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Buttock Augmentation

You can possibly do liposuction fat transfer to the buttocks for enhancement of size.  Depending on the volume that's being re-injected and how much liposuction is being taken out.  Sometimes this can be done awake with local anesthesia and meds for pain and relaxation.  Certain factors like duration of procedure, patients medical history etc. would determine whether or not it's better to be put under anesthesia.  Liposuction takes time for recovery.  Most results aren't immediate.  It would be good to have a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what your a good candidate for.

Best of Luck.

Jeffrey Nelson, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Butt Augmentation Results

Thank you for your question about Butt Augmentation. Pictures would be helpful

Fast results, no downtime and no anesthesia.  This may not be realistic.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Buttock enhancement options without surgery

By far the most effective way to add substantial volume to the buttocks is with fat grafting or implants. Both are considered surgical procedures and require anesthesia. In some cases, local anesthesia could be an option for fat grafting.  The only non-surgical solution would be injectable filler, but would require so much of it that it becomes cost prohibitive and it does not provide a long term solution. Filler can be used to fill in areas which are dimpled/depressed, but are not typically used for adding significant volume.