When is the best time of the year to get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm a college student and I've decided to get a BBL. But seeing as I am in school finding the down to do so can be tricky. My question is, when is the best time of the year to get a BBL? For example is there a higher number of surgeries done is June, as oppose to September? (just an example) Which month or season would you recommend getting a BBL?

During the summer

The best time for you would probably be during the summer, when you have a few weeks that you will not need to be sitting in class.  You should avoid sitting after this procedure for at least a couple of weeks to avoid putting pressure on the fat cells in order to maximize their survival.

Dothan Physician

Best time for a BBL

Thank you for your question. It all comes down to the patient's personal preference. Since you are a student, it would be best to do it over break (summer). In addition, the fall and winter months are also some of the best months to have surgery. Please be sure to find an experienced and board certified plastic surgeon.

German Newall, MD

BBL timing

I treat a lot of students. They often do it on break.  Early June is a good idea for many because it gives them a lot of time to heal. But, I do a lot of surgery in early August for the same reason.  It is a patient's personal choice on the timing.

I would get the procedure when you have the time to recover.

Beverly Hills, CA......