How to Fix Severe Breast Tissue Migration? (photo)

For 10+ years I have been wearing 34A/36AA as I never thought I had much breasts. I was recently professionally fitted on 2 occasions, and told that my size was 32D/30E. My measurements are: under bust: 29" bust: 34.5"/36"(bending) breast perimeter: 7.5" I easily fill 32D cups when I do the "scoop and swoop" properly, but if you look at the attached pics, it does not look that I could ever have that much breast tissue. How can I get the tissue to remain in place (=better shape) w/o a bra on?

Normal appearing breasts.

Your breast photos show normal appearing breasts. As for filling out a bra, don't worry so much about the labelling of the bra. Wear something that is comfortable and fits you well.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Tissue Migration? #breastimplants

Honestly your breasts look completely normal. I think I understand the way you are describing your breast tissue. What you call migration we would call breast ptosis if I understand you correctly. Either way, you appear to have normal anatomy. I would caution you to not pay attention to bra size at all. I put very little stock into it frankly. All bras were made different and none are truly accurate. What matters is what your overall opinion is about your shape and size. If you are not seeking any breast enlargement procedures then I would not do anything to your breasts surgically.

Richard J. Brown, MD

How to Fix Severe Breast Tissue Migration?

Based on your pictures, you seem to have perfectly normal breasts which appear youthful in and out of a bra. Unless you are looking for more breast volume (larger breasts), then there is nothing to do. Trying to understand bra sizes is difficult as each bra manufacturer may use different standards for cup size. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Fix Severe Breast Tissue Migration?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although you describe your concerns nicely, I do not think that your pictures demonstrate “severe breast tissue migration”. Frankly, your pictures demonstrate normal anatomy. Therefore, I would suggest you avoid any surgical intervention,  unless you are planning to increase breast size with breast augmentation surgery. I would also suggest that you do not pay too much attention to breast cup sizes no matter how “professional” the fitters are.

Breast tissue migration?

From your front and lateral photographs it sure does not look like you are a D cup.  As for breast tissue migration I see none.  Your breasts have a normal anatomy with no ptosis.  There is nothing short of a breast augmentation that would change the appearance of your breasts.  

Breast tissue migration

I do not see any tissue migration and I don't see DD cup size.I think you are more A to B range and if you are happy with your size be donewith it.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

A "D" cup... I donot think so

Based upon your photos you do  not look like  "D" cup.  In order for you to get a "D" cup you would need an implant.