Do Fenugreek and Flaxseed Increase Breast Size?

Fenugreek

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Breast Enhancement

Weight gain, pregnancy, and surgery have been shown to increase breast size. I would be worried about these products and their claims

No scientific proof...

The size of a woman’s breasts can affect self-confidence, self-esteem, self-image, sexually and how clothes fit.For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts.Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breast implants for a variety of reasons.They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.
For these women, breast enhancement with creams, pills and dietary supplements may be an attractive alternative.Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work.In many cases, it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all.Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.
For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size.Before considering Fenugreek or flaxseed, you should consult your physician.

Only breast implants can safely and effectively increase breast size

Pills and creams do not work in enhancing breast size. Only breast augmentation surgery can do this safely and effectively. 

Do fenugreek and flaxseed increase breast size?

Both fenugreek and flaxseed are said to contain compounds similar to human estrogen.  There is a school of thought that these compounds can increase glandular (milk-producing) breast tissue.  They are commonly used by nursing moms to try to increase milk supply.  There is no scientific evidence that they will significantly increase breast size.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Do Fenugreek and Flaxseed Increase Breast Size

Both of these items are alleged to contain estrogen-like compounds.

I have never seen a study documenting size change with these or any other supplements. I do a lot of breast surgery, and a number of patients have tried these and other products to no avail. (Obviously if there are successes out there they wouldn't come to see me for breast surgery.) 

Most of the products are inexpensive and harmless in normal doses, so try it if you wish. But don't cancel your plastic surgery appointment!

Thanks for the question, best wishes.