Dermapen3 compared to ematrix (sublative)? (Photo)

I have lots of scarring left from acne, I have completed accutane almost a year ago. I was told the ematrix would be the best treatment for me. purchase a package during a social of 3 for $750. I had my 1st treatment in Nov & went in for my 2nd today and she was very persistent on doing dermapen3 instead. I had no time to research or anything before she did it. Not sure she had my best interest in mind. I paid for ematrix not dermapen3. What do you think?! Any and all info is helpful!!!

EMatrix and Scar Treatments NYC

Depending on the scars you may need a combination of eMatrix and Bellafill and microneedling with PRP (dermapen or eclipse).  An in patient consultation is the best way to assess which treatment you would need. I have all of these modalities in my office but utilize each of these when necessary.  Best, Dr. Green

Specialist review recommended.

My suggestion is to always find a METHOD to treat scars, and never just a treatment. Assessing scar types will give you the best outcome. 

I have attached a short video on my review of different non-laser fractional methods for treating certain forms of acne scars. The YOUTUBE video is a little more informative. I also did a video comparing different generations of needling from skin rolling to the latest Infini RF. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Multimodality treatments for acne scarring in Williamsville, NY

I recommend a series of eMatrix as well as additional treatments with Obagi blue peel and fractional laser work.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a formal evaluation for a combination approach for scarring.  I find ematrix not effective, if you wanted RF it would be venus via.  However, with your skin type fraxel or co2 resurfacing, microneedling, fillers and TCA cross would make a huge difference.  Best, Dr. Emer.