Will I Have Dramatic Results from Vaser Lipo?

I am having Vaser Lipo on 5/19. I did my homework and found a very good board certified PS. My question is the results, I am just not sure what kind of change to expect. I would like to have my love handles GONE and my stomach alittle flatter.. is that a reasonable expectation?

My PS said the surgery is going to take approx. 3 hrs and he considered it large volume Lipo. I will post a picture with my meaurments. Any advice of what to expect is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

About Vaser Liposuction & the Results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction.  Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilent areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def works well with the existing muscle tissue.. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body. 

The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

Vaser Liposuction

From you photograph is looks like you may have some extra skin as well. Have you had children? The result will be based on a combination of fat removal and skin tightening. Good luck.

David L. Abramson, MD

Vaser Lipo

We expect dramatic results from Vaser and get them.  I have not seen Vaser fail to impress. A patient who is a good candidate will be very impressed with the Vaser, if the surgeon is familiar with Vaser and how to achieve the most from it.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon