Deciding between 350cc and 375cc Moderate Round Implant. I'm looking for a natural "full C cup" What can I expect? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 7
It’s hard to match cc's to cup size.
1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system
Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.
Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.
350 or 375 cc moderate profile plus silicone gel implants for a C cup
Understand as others have pointed out that you're most important decision is the plastic surgeon that you choose. Be certain to choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is hopefully a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
For more information on how to choose breast implant size please read the following link:
You might also like...
Breast implant size
Choosing the right implant is your second most important decision. After choosing the right surgeon!
Implant choices are scary because they can be complicated.
- The difference between your two choices is not very great - less than 2 tablespoons.
- If your preference would be a little larger than ideal, go with the larger implant.
- If a little smaller, go with the smaller one.
- But also return to your plastic surgeon for a second measurement or fitting.
- It is best to have a second look before deciding.
- Don't panic - implant size differences can be subtle. Chances are you will be very pleased with your choice! Hope this helps. Best wishes.EM
Cup size with implants, natural result desired
What implant size.
Deciding between 350cc and 375cc Moderate Round Implant. I'm looking for a natural "full C cup" What can I expect?
Thank you for the question and pictures. Base on your photographs, you are starting at a great place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery. In regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice. Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.