How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Dent on the Right Side on my Butt Cheek?

How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Dent on the  Right Side on my  Butt Cheek

Doctor Answers 3

Buttuck Augmentation & Contouring

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Buttock augmentation or "fixing a dent" can be done with your own fatty tissue, a procedure called autologous fat grafting. Its a procedure, that can be done under local or general anesthesia, where fatty tissue is extracted from one body part or area and injected into another. It's a great option since it is your own tissue that were using, it's fairly inexpensive, and can be done in any office. Make sure that you deal with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and you should be just fine. Hope this helps.  

Cost is impossible to estimate without an exam and consultation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi there-

if what you desire is safe, responsible, and reliably attractive results, you need to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and be seen for a consultation.

If you shop for the lowest price, you will find it.. and usually the lowest level of safety and quality as well.

Buttock Enhancement

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In this case a picture is truly worth a thousand words but assuming the "dent" is relatively small, autologous fat transfer (taking fat from one area of your body and transferring it to the another)  would probably do the trick.  Again depending on the topography, size, and complexity of the dent the cost could vary anywhere from $1500 - $5000 and may be performed under local anesthesia if small enough.  The key is to always seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon familiar or even specializing in buttock enhancement options including buttock implants in case this ends up being the best option for you.  Best of luck...RAS 

Ryan A. Stanton, MD
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 128 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.