Will CoolSculpting helps to get rid of the wrinkled skin around my belly button that was caused by two c_sections?

Correcting wrinkled skin post c-section

Coolsculpting is designed and has been FDA approved for nonsurgical fat reduction. Coolsculpting is not designed to correct wrinkled skin. Consult in person with 3 board certified plastic surgeons who perform  surgery and provides nonsurgical procedures to understand your options.

Coolsculpting is ideal for fat bulges but not for wrinkled skin

Coolsculpting is the ideal tool for fat reduction in a given area but will do nothing for the winkled skin.  Thermage is the ideal procedure to tighten the loose skin, especially after two C-Sections.  Thermage with the new CPT total tip is amazing, non-painful, with no down-time.  The technology involves radio frequency and heating up the skin to produce new collagen.  It is extremely important to consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic procedures including Thermage for the best results.

Skin tightening is unlikely with cool sculpting

Cool sculpting is a noninvasive treatment which works well to reduce the area of pensionable fat by 15 or 20%. Unfortunately it does not tighten skin and I would not expect for it to tighten skin in the abdomen. The treatment options generally would include abdominoplasty or tell me talk. Best of luck to you, kindly yours. 

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Will coolsculpting help get rid of the wrinkled skin around my belly button that was caused by 2 c-sections?

Coolsculpting destroys fat cells by freezing them and inducing programmed cell death. If you have excess fatty tissue in your belly, coolsculpting will help you. But coolsculpting does not help tighten skin, per se. There is some skin contraction as the fatty tissue is reduced, but the wrinkling is not eliminated.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting is used for losing fat not skin tightening

Improvement in skin tightening for crepy skin texture is accomplished in my NYC practice with several different treatments including: ThermiRF, Thermage, Pelleve and Ultherapy. We use CoolSculpting to reduce fat bulges by freezing the fat and killing the fat cells. ThermiRF is a new device that is FDA-cleared to be used on the body as well as the face and neck and can stimulate collagen formation and tighten the connective tissue support of the skin. Radiofrequency energy is employed in Thermi as it is in Pelleve and Thermage whereas Ultrasound is used in Ultherapy.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting is designed to treat fat as opposed to the skin so it most likely will not help with the wrinkles around your belly button. 

CoolSculpting and wrinkled skin around belly button

In general, CoolSculpting will only have an effect on the fat in the treated area and not the skin.  So, I would say that it would not affect the wrinkled skin around your belly button.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon