Do I have breast tissue migration? Or just under arm fat and saggy breast? 21yo. (photos)

My breasts when scooped up into a bra, looks good, but only because of the extra help of the fat/meat of under armpit/side boob, otherwise the meat/fat on actual beast is non existent. I just want to know, am I deformed? Or if I lose weight, will it show that indeed the meat under armpit is just fat, and I just have naturally small breasts

Breasts

You are heavier than ideal. Many people are. That is why you have the excess tissue on the side. You can lose weight or do liposuction for that. If you lose weight your breasts will get smaller. If you want larger breasts you can set up a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are many really well qualified surgeons in the Chicago area. There are also plastic surgery residency programs that are cheaper, if price is an issue. Chicago has at least one and there is one in Milwaukee. Wisconsin isn't that far away and we do get people coming up from Chicago because it is a bit cheaper here. Remember, you will need follow up appointments so don't go someplace that would make your follow up appointments difficult, or where you couldn't reach your surgeon when needed.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Fat in chest wall

From your photographs, I can tell you that we see this fat distribution all the time, especially in women with larger breasts who want breast reductions or breast lifts. If you're okay with your breast size I would recommend liposuction of the side of the chest wall as well as in the underarm to delineate the breast from the chest wall and arm. This can also be done at the same time as breast augmentation with breast implants. Find a board-certified plastic surgeon in your region experienced cosmetic breast surgery and discuss these options. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Under arm tissue

From you photos your breast are slighly widely spaced. Under your arm from the photos appear to be fat and would respond to weight loss.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast tissue migration or just under arm fat.

Your photos does not look as though you have axillary or underarm breast tissue and much of what we see will respond to weight loss and exercise.

Tissue Migration?

Thank you very much for your question.

From the photos, it appears as though you extra fat in the bra roll/armpit area.  If you lost weight, you may or may not preferentially lose weight in your breast/armpit area (it's really not possible to do "targeted weight loss" through exercise).  Getting to a healthy weight is good for you overall, and then we can see how you feel about your breast shape and size.

You can always have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss how you feel, and your options (including breast augmentation and liposuction of the axilla).  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Fat

Thank you for your question. From the pictures you likely have fatty tissue in the bra roll. Exercise should help to decrease the amount of fat. 

Best wishes
Theodore T. Nyame MD

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Do I have breast tissue migration? Or just under arm fat and saggy breast? 21yo.

Thank you for your question. From your photos it appears as though you have your breast and fat in your bra roll area. You are not deformed. If you lose weight you will lose weight all over. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD