Is it ok for boobs to look like this?

I just got my breast yesterday and I'm scared of the appearance is this normail

Be patient

In my opinion, you needed a lift. Having said that, this early after surgery these implants will drop. 
Generally speaking, especially early in the post-operative phase of healing, it is not uncommon to have one or both implants appear to be high up by the clavicle. Although the “pocket” may be made correctly, the implant may not have access to the bottom for several reasons. If the overlying muscle or skin is tight, this will move the implant to the path of least resistance which is up and towards the underarm where there is little or no pressure. As the pressure relaxes, the implant will drop down to the bottom. Smooth implants, because their surface is slippery, may move faster downward than a textured implant with its rough surface. Because these variables mentioned above can be different for each side, it's not uncommon that one side will drop faster to the bottom of the pocket than the other. Similarly, sometimes one breast will swell more than the other or be more painful than the other early in the postoperative phase. After the first month or two, usually things will even out. It wouldn't be, in my practice, until four months or so has passed that I would entertain going back to the operating room to “touch up” the location of the breast implant in the pocket. Sometimes specialized bras or straps as well as massage and stretching protocols may be helpful in allowing this process to happen more quickly. Each plastic surgeon will have different thoughts on what the best protocol is for the patient. Your operating plastic surgeon will be your best resource to have this information passed on to you. I recommend that you faithfully follow up and follow the instructions of your chosen plastic surgeon. Congratulations on your surgery, and good luck on an uneventful recovery.

Implants

At one day out they are very high, but just looking at your photos and not the originals it looks like you might need a lift.

Post Op Concerns

Thank you for your question and photos. Time will tell how your implants settle in. Immediately post op it is normal for the implants to sit high on the chest and for pectoral muscles to be swollen. It also appears that your nipple position is low and you may have benefitted from a lift. Time will tell if your implants drop and fluff sufficiently to give you a result that you are happy with. I recommend that you wait until 6 months post op to evaluate your results.

All the best

Depends

Your appearance may be normal depending on the type of surgery and breast implants used.  I would address your concerns.
Best Wishes,
nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

One day post op Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. One day postoperative is too early to evaluate the final look. This process will take months. Yes the implants do look rather high on your chest frame, but this will change and they should drift into position soon. Be patient you look wonderful. I wish you well.