What is the cost to repair a torn earlobe?

Cost for torn earlobe repair

Earlobe repair costs have variability because the complexity of the procedure needed to repair the problem can vary quite a bit.  The procedure is easily done in the office, but don't let that fool you into thinking that anyone can do a good job.  There are many fine details in technique that separate a great result from an average one.

The most simple case is a stretched piercing or a simple tear.  You will likely find a range of around $400-$900 per ear.

For more complex issues with stretched tissue (gauge defects, etc) or tissue loss from a tear or other trauma the complexity goes up and so does the cost involved.  In that scenario you should expect to double the figures mentioned above.

Charleston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ear lobe reconstruction cost

Ear Lobe surgery cost varies significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or Facial Plastic Surgeon you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Most procedures will be performed in a doctor’s office where costs can be contained. If not will it be performed in a hospital or an independent out- patient facility? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia – local anesthesia is typical and less costly. If IV sedation or General Anesthesia is used: Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc.

#earlobesurgery
#earloberepair
#earloberepaircost

We charge $425 for one earlobe and $725 for both

Earlobe surgery for torn earlobes is generally a straightforward procedure performed under local anesthesia. It takes about 20 to 25 minutes per earlobe.  We can perform earlobe repiercing at the time of repair at no additional charge.

Ronald Friedman, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon

Repair torn earlobe: cost

Earlobe Surgery Newport Beach

Earlobe reduction and repair

Split earlobes, torn earlobes, earlobe plug holes, and earlobe reduction

How much does this cost?
Earlobe reduction usually cost between $500 and $1500 dollars depending upon the complexity of the correction, the surgeons experience, and city in which the surgery is being performed. Geographic costs can be found on Real Self or the websites for the American Society of plastic surgeons for the American Society of aesthetic plastic surgery

Torn Ear Lobe Repair Cost

I have seen prices between $500 and $1000 depending on how much the surgeon can get for this minor procedure.
Please use this information when consulting in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Ear lobe repair

Earlobe repair is a simple in office procedure that is done under local anesthesia. The cost for this procedure may vary depending on the surgeon. I recommend you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon you are comfortable with to have the repair. Best of Luck!

Cost Torn Earlobes

Hi
I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an accurate cost. In Chicago the cost varies from 500-800 depending on if its one or both earlobes. Wish you the best of luck in your search for the repair
Dr. Kotis 

John A. Kotis, DO, FACS, FACOS

Cost for earlobe repair

Hello Rooster53,

To find out the cost in your area you would need to consult with a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon.  These are not usually covered by insurance.  The repair is usually several hundred dollars per ear.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of earlobe repair

I would recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon.  We typically charge between $500 - 750 depending on whether one or both earlobes are involved and assuming it a straight forward tear in the earlobe.

Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as pricing varies from surgeon to surgeon. Price can range from $400-$800. You will be able to re-pierce your ears 2 months after you have the earlobe repair done. Good luck, Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon