Any suggestions for Teosyal lumps? (photos)

I've done my lips 3 times with teosyal. Two times full syringe and then a half in top lip. After I first had it done ,almost 2 years ago, I developed 2 bumps on my upper lip which are still not gone after all this time. How long does it take for teosyal hyaluronic acid to finally resolve? It bothers me so much becuase my lips have gotten smaller but the bumps are still there.The last time I had them done was 11 months ago. Ps Is it possible to lift upper lip with pdo thread lift?

Bumps in lips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi there,

You can use a product called hylauronidase to dissolve the remaining bumps that are left in your lips.