Would Teosyal be best for adding volume to my natural lip shape? Is it best to see a plastic surgeon or go to medispa? (photos)

I'm a first time for any procedure and am currently looking for a great and experienced lip injector who has a solid understanding of facial features. I have been researching different fillers and have read about Belotero and Teosyal lasting longer in the lips and also providing a softer lip. Any suggestions for a newbie, and also if it's better to go to a plastic surgeon than say a medi spa? My goal is to have plump lips with a beautiful shape.

Lip Enhancement

When you are exploring the options of a facial cosmetic procedure, make sure that you also explore the right type of cosmetic surgeon to perform your plastic surgery. A facial plastic surgeon is a cosmetic doctor that is an expert strictly in the head and neck and most likely have lots of experience performing the type of procedure you are interested in getting.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Teosyal Lip Injections

Thanks so much for your questions and photos. Teosyal offers great products to inject in the lips. They have a product call "KISS" that is specifically for the lips which offers nice volume. You may notice that the lips can be quite firm feeling the first week or so post injection but will definitely improve within a couple of weeks, leaving you with a fuller, natural looking lip. I would recommend visiting a surgeons office when considering any injection. Should a complication arise, you will most definitely want a doctor to assess and treat that complication.

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon