How much does it cost for a Sciton Halo treatment?

I am interested in having a more intense level sciton halo treatment for face and neck and have noticed a range of prices most of which are mostly between $1000-2000, but also up to $3000! That much variation seems really strange to me unless I’m missing something? I am in the Bay Area?

Halo

Thank you for your question powelli. The Sciton Halo is a hybrid fractional ablative and non-ablative laser used for resurfacing the skin. The price points for this treatment vary from region to region. We do not offer this treatment in our office, but I have heard of pricing in the ranges you specify. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Halo Laser

Our Halo prices range from $1600-$3500 for just the face. The price determines on what you want the laser to do for your skin. How much downtime you have also allows us to narrow down what intensity level to treat you. Schedule a consultation and then you will have a better idea. Good Luck!

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Sciton Halo treatment

We do not currently offer Sciton Halo treatment. We do offer Sciton MicroLaser Peel and BBL which are ablative and non-ablative laser treatments similar to that of Halo. A MicroLaser Peel treatment is $750 and BBL is $400 per session. We also offer packages of BBL which reduces each individual treatment cost.

Fadi Nukta, MD
Reston Plastic Surgeon