My skin is very dry and tight. Is this normal? (Photo)

I got a vipeel Thursday evening and had red skin after peeling. I woke up this morning with a bleeding blister. I am using the cream as direct very often thought the day. My skin is very dry and tight. Is this normal?

Vi-Peel

This is normal reaction following Vi-Peel. It is important to use the post-treatment kit and stay away from picking your dry skin and sun exposure. The peeling process might take up to two weeks to settle when you will be able to see ultimate results. Best of luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Dry Skin after Vi-Peel

Yes the reactions you are having are normal following a Vi-Peel. Be mindful that any peel is a controlled injury  to the outermost layer of your skin so patience and time are crucial. Remember not to pick any dead skin while you are in the healing process which could take up to ten days. Follow all instructions given to you by your provider and make sure that you follow up in person.

Cynthia L. Mizgala, MD
Metairie Plastic Surgeon