I am getting cool sculpting done on my back. How soon can I start endermologie treatments on the same area?

Thank you for your question. You can start your endermologie treatments as soon as you would like, however, you may feel tender after CoolSculpting. For this reason, it may be best to wait 2-3 weeks. Regards, 

ENdermologie and Coolsculpting

There is no right or wrong time to do endermology treatments following Coolsculpting.  The timing is based on comfort but not ideal timing for efficacy. The first few days will likely be a bit sore, so, for your comfort, you may choose to push treatment to approximately one week after the procedure.

Grant Stevens, MD

CoolSculpting and Endermologie

At our office we often combine CoolSculpting and Endermologie.  Most patients have tenderness and sensitivity immediately following their CoolSculpting treatment.  This tenderness usually lasts a few days to a couple of weeks.  You can start the endermologie as soon as you'd like, but it is probably best to wait about 2 weeks for your own comfort.  We've seen that combining these two treatments can help with optimal results.  Also, make sure you are doing the full recommended treatment plan for CoolSculpting and endermologie for best results.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Coolsculpting and Other Body Treatments Like Venus Legacy, Vanquish, Z Wave At The Same Time

You can get treatment with other body treatments at the same time, this often will enhance the outcome of the coolscupting or sculpsure treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting for fat reduction on back

After the CoolSculpting procedure, you will likely be swollen and certainly a little sensitive. I would wait until the swelling, any bruising, and sensitivity have resolved before proceeding with other treatments in the area. Probably 2 weeks or so.