I had a Fraxel Spot Test done yesterday on a dark sunspot. I have a really really dark black scab now. Is this normal? Also...

If the skin looks good once scab comes off, is this a good indicator that my other spots will have same result? I'm just concerned about PIH after. So if this spot doesn't have PIH will the rest not have PIH either???

Fraxel and Treating Sun Spots

Fraxel is an amazing laser for sun spots and sun spots on the face and the rest of the body.  Normally the area treated turns darker and flakes off like fine sand paper.  Your skin should be better than ever in about five days.  If you have any questions or concerns you should contact your treating physician.  If you have the correct skin type and the correct settings were used you should not have any post inflammatory pigmentation.  For the best cosmetic results and to see if you are the correct candidate for the laser please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel and lasers in general.