Is it hematoma? Or stitched loose or open?

My second day post op. Silicone300cc, unders. Developed this bruising under one incision. Spoke to my ps, showed him pics. He said it is unusual but nothing unheard of. I am not on any bloodthinners and dont have any medical problems. I am interested in the second opinion.

Follow up its necessary

Two days post op is not time to ask for second opinions and even worst through pictures. Call the doctor assistance and make an appoint for a check up. Good luck.

Two days after surgery is not the time for a "Second Opinion"

You selected a plastic surgeon, went for a consultation, obtained informed consent, and scheduled and payed for your surgical procedure. You then underwent the procedure that you selected 2 days ago. Do you think it is safe or wise to trust  "second opinions" from other plastic surgeons 48 hours AFTER your procedure?

Complications are a risk after any surgical procedure. There are both early and late complications. For your safety, early complications should be addressed in a face to face consultation with your operating surgeon, not on the RealSelf forum. 

Caroline Glicksman, MD
Sea Girt Plastic Surgeon

See your surgeon

I agree that the appearance is unusual. You should see your BCPS in-person as soon as possible to confirm his/her tentative diagnosis. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Hematoma ?

It is hard to say if you have a hematoma without examining your breasts. There is obvious bruising by the armpit incision. Best of luck.

Breast evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. It is difficult to determine from the picture alone.  I recommend seeing your surgeon for an in-person evaluation.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Is it hematoma? Or stitched loose or open after transaxillary breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question.   You need and in person examination by her plastic surgeon to determine if there is a problem with wound closure or bleeding.  Unfortunately photographs us do not transmit the proper information.  Please see your surgeon and do not rely on Internet advice.

Hematoma?

You have already done the correct thing in contacting your PS. Stay on it. If you have concerns, make sure you continue to address them with your PS. I cannot conclude anything from your photos. Best of luck to you.