My implants accentuated my lateral nipples, can anything be done to help this? (photo)

I am fairly petite and have 350cc HP silicone implants placed subfasically. My pre-op photos indicate that I always had "lateral" nipples and close set breasts, however since having my BA this has been accentuated. Is there anything that can be done to help center my nipples a little without having to do a complete revision under the muscle? Aside from the nipples, I am otherwise happy with my results and do not wish for another major surgery. Thanks!
Updated: Hello just wanted to add a photo to my previous question. My nipples were never centre on my breasts but it's more noticeable after my BA of 350HP silicone subfascials. Can anything help with this except major surgery or going under muscle. I am otherwise very pleased with my results. Also in your opinion does my nipple placement look normal?

Lateral implants after breast augmentation

Thank you for your breast augmentation question.

If you are happy with your result, I would be inclined to leave well enough alone.
Changing implant pockets and implants will be costly. Many women have revision surgery and find it was better before.

A peri-areolar mastopexy will make the nipples more symmetric. I doubt it will make a significant difference in position. Best wishes.

Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and reposition your nipples medial.Your implants are too large and they need to be replaced with smaller ones simultaneously.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lateral nipple correction

Hi there and thank you for the question.
Laterally placed nipples pre-op will look even more lateral post-augmentation. If you are happy with the size and shape of your breasts a peri-areolar mastopexy will centralise the nipple over the implant giving your breasts better cosmetic harmony.
James

James Southwell-Keely, MD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Nipple Position After Breast Augmentation

If you have nipples that are set laterally on your chest prior to surgery they will continue in that position following augmentation and perhaps appear even more so.  However, your photos do not seem to imply an abnormal position.  Trying to move the nipples with an excision of skin around the nipples or with suturing of the capsule are unlikely to make a significant difference.  It's best to speak with your surgeon about your options and understand that surgery can also make the situation worse if complications arise.

Richard Kofkoff, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Crescent mastopexy

A semi-lunar crescent moon excision can be done to move the nipple or centralize it on the breast implant.

Breast

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lateral areolas

Photos would have been helpful in offering advice. 

It is true that implants can accentuate nipple positions that are other than on the center of the breast. Sometimes a modest amount of movement can be done with a circumareolar mastopexy, moving the areola toward the center rather than higher, the more usually done repositioning. However, the incision and subsequent scar may not be worth it all. 

Discuss with your surgeon. All the best. 

Nipple position and implants

You are correct in that implants magnify asymmetries and position issues especially when it comes to nipples.  If you do not need a lift, it is impossible to move the nipples over without scars around the areola if at all possible.

Correction of laterally displaced nipples after breast augmentation

Unfortunately it is common that breast augmentation can increase the lateral projection laterally projected nipples.

In my experience the only way to correct this is surgical.  If a capsulorrhaphy or closing of the medial pocket near  the center of the chest is done the implant can be displaced laterally to the side and this will center the laterally displaced nipple more on the implant.  However this is a surgical procedure which you most likely do not want and furthermore it may widen the inter-breast distance or the space in your cleavage. the cleavage.

Simple breast augmentation will not alter The basic shape of the breasts.

Simple breast augmentation will not change the overall shape of the breasts, just make them larger. Lateral projecting nipples will continue to do so. The photograph would be useful.