Breat Implants Costs to Go From A Cup to C Cup Saline?

I am 5'0 and around 83-90lbs and I have A cup breasts and want to have breast implants. What would it costs for B cup or C cup Saline Implants?

Breast Implant costs

The cost for Breast Augmentation like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge $2800 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast lift with saline implants. Gel Implants start at $3500 + MD Anesthesia related costs. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Breast implant cost

The cost of breast augmentation is for the procedure of breast augmentation and is typically somewhere in the vicinity of $6,000.. Most surgeon's office charge the same price for breast augmenation no matter the size change. If a lift is necessary then there are additional charges. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Breast implants and cost

The cost for breast augmentation is the same in my office as I am sure it is in most offices, the same no matter what size implant you go with. In general, the cost of the implant itself will be different for saline filled vs  silicone filled.

Breast implant size and surgery costs

the size of the implant doesnt change the cost.  gel implants are about 1000.00 more than saline

augmentation surgery runs about 3000 to 8000 in most centers.

Breast Augmentation Costs?

I think you will find that breast augmentation surgery costs will not depend on breast size achieved.

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  It would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

Make sure you do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection.   I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
 Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

For  general costs of surgical procedures our office please visit our website.