Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At amazon.com you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

Creams, pills and potions...

The reality is that no pills, creams or potions work. If one did, we all would know about it and it would be a huge runaway hit. If one that actually works is ever developed, it will storm the market and be a beyond best seller. Unfortunately this is not the case. Please save your money.

Do breast enlargement creams work?

Breast enlargement creams will not work to increase your breast size. The only realiable way to increase your breast size is with an implant. In my practice, I also offer augmentation with your own fat in conjunction with the BRAVA device. The BRAVA device is a large suction cup that is placed over the breast to temporarily expand the skin and breast tissue. This will allow more fat to be "transferred" into the breast. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon about your options.

Breast enlargement lotions and potions

Hi, thank you for this question, which we receive frequently at the office.  Unfortunately, no topical creams have been shown to reliably and permanently enlarge the size of the breasts.  These products claim that they stimulate growth of the skin and mammary glands, by using ingredients that typically behave like estrogen or stimulate the production of estrogen.  I spent some time looking at the ingredients and marketing claims, and could not find any products which had been cleared by the FDA for use, although some of the products claimed to have been manufactured in an "FDA-approved" facility, which is not the same thing.  The safety and efficacy of these products just hasn't been evaluated, so I would caution you on their use.  In addition, there is no data to suggest that a lack of nutrients diminishes breast development.  Best wishes.

Do breast enlargement creams work?

I wish! But there is no magic cream for breast augmentation. Make sure to go to a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Nope, No, and Nada!

You know the old adage: If it sounds too easy, too good to be true, IT IS!!!! Ask yourself this: If all you had to do was take a pill, rub some cream on your skin or do chest exercises to get result, why would people get surgery? Taking pills and using creams to enhance your breast size is futile and it is very frustrating that companies prey on the public advertising these false products and our FDA does nothing to regulate and punish them for doing so. Patients who are afraid or can't afford surgery are their main targets and lately there has been a resurgence of reality stars on social media flat out lying about using creams to enhance their breasts and buttocks when they have clearly had augmentation surgery. This all is motivated by quick money. Please do not waste your time or put your health at risk. (Dietary supplements are not regulated in any way by the FDA.) In regards to poor breast development due to nutrient deficient, even if this were true (it is NOT), if your breasts are done developing, how would changing your nutritional intake now affect their development? The correlation to breast size and diet are due to weight gain. If you are storing excess fat, your breasts are mostly fatty tissue. Those fat cells enlarge and stretch the skin, increasing your breast size. If you truly wish to have more breast volume, save your money, do your research and do it right by seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a breast augmentation. Good luck!
  •  Tweet

William Aiello, MD

Breast enlargement creams

Breast Enlargement creams do not work. The breast do enlarge when one gains weight and frequently decreases in size when one loses weight. But for reliable breast augmentation, see you local board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast creams and pills to aid enhancement

Don't you think if there was some miracle cream or pill for Breast enhancement that there would be no need for implants? That is not the case and there is no such thing. Save your money and consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Susan Kaweski, MD

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...

The truth is that the claims by breast enhancing creams, pills, and instruments are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". While herbals that have hormone-like (estrogen-like) factors could temporarily firm up your breasts (their "enhancement" is more similar to the swelling during your cycle), their long-term safety is questionable.
Unfortunately, creams will not enhance your breasts satisfactorily, no matter what "program" guarantees to do so. If you are looking for at least a half cup size increase in your breasts, implants are the way to go. Breast augmentation with implants is consistently one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed each year and has a high satisfaction rate.

Do breast enlargement creams work?

Please do not waste your money on creams that claim to make your breasts larger. There are products that claim to be miracle products, but they simply do not work to create long term enlargement. The standard method of breast enlargement remains augmentation with an implant.  Other techniques include fat grafting to increase size and projection. 

Steven H. Wiener, MD

Creams are a waste of time and money

The short answer here (unfortunately) is no.

Exercise will not help the breasts grow either although it might help your pectoralis major muscles grow. Excessive exercise might even cause your breasts (and total body fat) to reduce.

Gaining weight will usually help but... you're going to put on weight everywhere else at the same time. I'd suggest just being healthy instead.

Hormonal changes will also effect things either during your normal cycle or with pregnancy but with all these things the change is temporary. Sometimes there might also be a small change in your breast size when you are taking the oral contraceptive pill as a side effect.

Wanting to change 1-2 cup sizes means the only real option is breast augmentation. It is a safe procedure when performed by a qualified surgeon in an accredited facility and the results are reliable and long lasting.

Kindest regards,

Alex