Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At amazon.com you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

Creams, pills and potions...

The reality is that no pills, creams or potions work. If one did, we all would know about it and it would be a huge runaway hit. If one that actually works is ever developed, it will storm the market and be a beyond best seller. Unfortunately this is not the case. Please save your money.

Breast enhancement creams will not do much

Plenty of products will claim to increase your breast size. Unfortunately, products such as creams will not make much difference in the size of your breast. Breast implants will make a reliable increase in the size of your breasts. 3 d imaging machines such as I use in my office can show you an idea of what an implant size can look like in your own body. Patient satisfaction from breast implants is extremely high, with creams not so much.

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...

The truth is that the claims by breast enhancing creams, pills, and instruments are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". While herbals that have hormone-like (estrogen-like) factors could temporarily firm up your breasts (their "enhancement" is more similar to the swelling during your cycle), their long-term safety is questionable.
Unfortunately, creams will not enhance your breasts satisfactorily, no matter what "program" guarantees to do so. If you are looking for at least a half cup size increase in your breasts, implants are the way to go. Breast augmentation with implants is consistently one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed each year and has a high satisfaction rate.

Do breast enlargement creams work?

Breast enlargement creams will not work to increase your breast size. The only realiable way to increase your breast size is with an implant. In my practice, I also offer augmentation with your own fat in conjunction with the BRAVA device. The BRAVA device is a large suction cup that is placed over the breast to temporarily expand the skin and breast tissue. This will allow more fat to be "transferred" into the breast. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon about your options.

Do breast enlargement creams work?

Please do not waste your money on creams that claim to make your breasts larger. There are products that claim to be miracle products, but they simply do not work to create long term enlargement. The standard method of breast enlargement remains augmentation with an implant.  Other techniques include fat grafting to increase size and projection. 

Breast creams and pills to aid enhancement

Don't you think if there was some miracle cream or pill for Breast enhancement that there would be no need for implants? That is not the case and there is no such thing. Save your money and consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Susan Kaweski, MD

Creams are a waste of time and money

The short answer here (unfortunately) is no.

Exercise will not help the breasts grow either although it might help your pectoralis major muscles grow. Excessive exercise might even cause your breasts (and total body fat) to reduce.

Gaining weight will usually help but... you're going to put on weight everywhere else at the same time. I'd suggest just being healthy instead.

Hormonal changes will also effect things either during your normal cycle or with pregnancy but with all these things the change is temporary. Sometimes there might also be a small change in your breast size when you are taking the oral contraceptive pill as a side effect.

Wanting to change 1-2 cup sizes means the only real option is breast augmentation. It is a safe procedure when performed by a qualified surgeon in an accredited facility and the results are reliable and long lasting.

Kindest regards,

Alex

As far as I know, there are no creams or pills to enhance breast size

As far as I know, there is no cream or pill that would effectively enhance your breast size. Obviously hormonal changes and weight gain can affect breasts. However, I would be very concerned about any over-the-counter medication or creams that would have a significant effect on your weight or hormone levels. As a result, I feel that these products are probably not something that you would reliably be able to use to increase your breasts by 1 or 2 cup sizes. If you have concerns about implants for whatever reason, you may consider fat grafting as an alternative option. However, this still requires a surgical procedure.

Robert Cohen, MD
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enlargement Creams

The most popular way to improve #BreastSize and shape is breast augmentation performed by cosmetic plastic surgeons. Generally speaking, seek out Board Certified Plastic Surgeons with a great deal of experience for best results. Those plastic surgeons that have specialized in breast reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. They should be board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Year after year statistical reporting shows #BreastAugmentation as the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure performed in the United States, and this doesn’t look to be changing anytime soon.

Breast enlargement creams?

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately the answer is a short one. No. 

There are many products out there with deceptive marketing and false claims.  For the most part, if it sounds to good to be true than it probably is.  Luckily there are many forums such as this one where you can go and get opinions for experts.  And you are obviously a very smart consumer who does their research before commuting to a treatment.

I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon