What can I do to get bigger teeth and a bigger smile? (photos)

I find that either my teeth are too small or my lips are too big. But then I think about all the people I know of that have bigger lips and a huge smile where their teeth show. Mine doesn't show much and I've gotten so self conscious about it, if i laugh or smile with my mouth open, it almost seems like I have no teeth. FIY I've also had a revision rhino and Its still in the healing process so excuse my swollen nose...

What do I do if my teeth do not show? Short teeth treatment ?

It is best to visit a cosmetic dentist and consult your plastic surgeon.
Looking at your teeth , yes porcelain veneers or dental bonding can make your teeth longer, but it might not last a long time depending on your bite, and how many veneers we are placing to make your smile cosmetically pleasing, and FUNCTION the right way, so it can feel good and last a long time.The Length of your roots, and the level of your bone determines what can be done in combination with your existing bite.You will need a comprehensive dental evaluation to get the answers!

in your case possibility of surgical intervention to lift up your lips in combination with dental veneers might work great, just looking at your pictures.This can give you a huge lift on how you feel about yourself, although it might be pricey, the outcome is well worth your investment. If you do have a cosmetic dentist, you need a complete evaluation.

Wanting a bigger smile.... #DrSoftTouch

Nice name, Sarah,
Based on your photos, I would highly recommend getting a consultation by a cosmetic dentist for porcelain veneers, if you are trying to have a more noticeable smile.  Veneers can make your teeth bigger, brighter white, and flawless.  In order to help you smile wider, I would also recommend that you consult a qualified speech therapist.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD