My doctor told me I have Keratoconus and performed C3r on my eye. 1wk post-op, and my eyes are still very blurry.

Helo doctor Last month my doctor told me about the KERATOCONUS disease i have . And told me to operate it . And on 27 october 2016 , he preformed c3r on my eye . But after 2-3 days my eye still very blurred , doctor said it is due to c3r . He said blurrness will go away in 3-4 days or more. 1 week is past after c3r ,but blurrness is still there just get little clear . He said blurrness is due to swelling which come in cornea . Now he to take patience and said to take rest for more a week

Haziness/blurred vision after CXC surgery is common and part of the recovery process. If the haze persists there are treatment options your doctor can discuss with you.

City Of Industry Ophthalmologist

Blurred vision after corneal cross linking

Corneal haze (cloudness) after corneal cross linking is very common. In fact, haze is one sign that CXL has done something good to your cornea. In my experience all patients will have haze. The degree of it varies a lot, hence the degree of blurred vision varies as well. Excessive haze is not desirable and need treatemt which your doctor can recommend, hence importance to have the initial regular check up after CXL by your surgeon. Patients normally complain of blurred vision when CXL is performed on an eye with good vision / or the better seeing eye. I hope that answer your question