Can breast implants produce an odor?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Breast secretions after implants
- Breast implants themselves do not have an odor.
- It sounds as though you may have an infection in the breast milk ducts or sweat glands.
- Or you may be using a new skin product, e.g. deodorant, that is interacting with your skin or your sweat.
- See your plastic surgeon to be evaluated.
- Cultures may need to be done to determine the problem.
Hi. I agree that you could have had blocked ducts that now have secreted fluid, and it could be worse when you sweat. This should clear up. Occasionally medications change then caliber of sweat and create different smells also.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.