Bay Area Recommendations for Cheek and Tear Trough Fillers?

I am considering cheek and eye trough fillers. I understand that it takes an artistic eye and expert hand to do such a procedure. Given these factors I was wondering if any recommendations as to who would be the best person to go to in the Bay Area? Thank you

Doctor Answers 3

Fillers for Under the Eyes

Volume loss is quite common in the under eye area.  Assessment needs to be made of the cause and then address the correct layer ( bone, fat, muscle).  Skin thickness is also important to consider as one of the main challenges is keeping the area smooth.  Hyaluronic gel fillers are the best initial treatment for the under eye area and should only be administered by an experienced facial plastic surgeon or ophthalmologist specialized in oculoplastic surgery.  We have four offices in the San Francisco Bay Area with experienced oculoplastic and facial plastic surgeons on staff in San Francisco, San Mateo, Palo Alto, and Half Moon Bay.

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

Cheek fillers

A  number of the responders on this site are from the Bay Area. Outside of myself, who has a preference for fat transfer and cheek implants, I would heartily recommend Dr. Corey Maas in San Francisco who lectures frequently on injectables; fillers and paralytic agents.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 35 reviews

Bay area injector

A good place to start to find a board certified doctor to inject fillers in your face is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate a plastic surgeon in your area.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.