Are my lips okay? I think there are still bumps after 3 weeks (Photos)

Hi, I got lip injection (Teosyal) for the first time 3 weeks ago. At the beginning I had huge bumps on my lips then that got down a littlw my doc said not to massage and he suggested me to take some pineppale Thing for some days. Took it for 3-4 days. After 3 weeks my lips look ok when my mouth is closed but when I open it to speak or smile something looks wrong at least that's what seems to me. Called my doc, he said to massage (?!). What do you think I should do? Do my lips look bad?

Teosyal Lips

Hi there,It is absolutely normal for you to feel worried after getting a cosmetic procedure. However, getting injections in the lip may cause some swelling and sensitivity for up to 2 to 3 weeks. Some people sooner some later, so there is nothing you should be worried about considering you just recently had them injected. I think by now the product should have settled in and any changes you see could be change from adding filler to the lips. It's very important to communicate clearly with your plastic surgeon on your expectations following any lip enhancement procedure so your doctor knows exactly how much to inject in the site to be treated. If you still feel worried I suggest going in for an in person followup appointment where you can have your injector inspect your areas of concern.Good luck!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon