Would veneers work on my canine teeth to slightly elongate and make them more pointy? What are the repercussions?

What may come to mind with this request is "vampire." Though, I don't think vampire when i picture it. I'm not interested in vampire stories or pretending to drink blood. I do, however, find the fang look to be beautiful. What worries me, is that my bottom row of teeth is crooked because of an impacted lateral incisor on the right side. This tooth continues to distort my bottom row of teeth and may prove problematic for a longer tooth above it.

Long canine

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There is a limit as far as how long we can make a tooth. Each person is different and therefore the limitation differs from one person to another. A dentist who is competent in the area of occlusion and cosmetic dentistry can evaluate your case and let you know his opinion.

Wellington Dentist

Would Porcelain veneers work on my canine teeth to slightly elongate and make them more pointy? What are the repercussions?

Porcelain veneer can lengthen your canine tooth, and even be shaped pointy, however it all depends on your bite or occlusion. It will actually help to do veneers IF your bite has tooth or teeth interference , Porcelain veneer can give you a canine guidance, which in dentist terms, it can eliminate interference in your bite and your teeth. As a Cosmetic dentist, I need to evaluate your xrays and the length of your root, do a bite analysis, the color evaluation of your teeth and consider other factors to advise you.
Best of luck to you.