I wanted to know if my medcaid would pay for it how do I go by getting that fat put to my but (photo)

Medicaid paying for fat transfer

Medicaid does not and should not pay for cosmetic surgery.

This is a form of medical insurance for patients who cannot afford to buy medical insurance.

It's funded by taxpayers.

It's purpose is to make sure patients can remain healthy and received the medical care they need.

It's paid for by all of us.

It's important that medical expenses be controlled so there are insurance funds to help those Who really need medical care.

Based on your pictures losing a few pounds may do you a world of good.

you may consider consulting a board-certified plastic surgeon regarding  cosmetic surgical options though you will need to pay for them.

My best guess is the recommendation would be to lose some weight before proceeding with surgical intervention.Best,

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

BBL Payment

Hi and thanks for the question and photo. Medicaid would not pay for a BBL. There are finance companies that can assist with payment for the procedure, however. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

How can I pay?

Unfortunately, even commercial insurances don't cover cosmetic elective surgery. Medicaid will not provide any type of payment for this surgery.

Thank you for your question and good luck!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

Would Medicaid pay for fat being put into my butt

Patients will commonly ask what procedures are covered by Medicaid. Medicaid only covers medically necessary procedures and this is not one of them as it is purely cosmetic in nature.

I wanted to know if my medicaid would pay for it how do I go by getting that fat put to my but

Medicaid will not pay for this procedure as it is cosmetic.

Beverly Hills, CA