How can a vibration machine help to improve CoolSculpting? What is the best website to see how it works?

Whole Body Vibration After Coolsculpting

I believe you may be referring to whole body vibration. There is evidence that whole body vibration therapy can improve the function of the lymphatic system. Since the fat cells are transported by the lymphatic system to be eliminated, it would be logical that a improved lymphatic function could theoretically accelerate the process. It certainly would not hurt. Hope this helps.

Sugar Land OB/GYN

Coolsculpting and ZWave -- Do Not Do Without

Z wave enhances the results of coolsculpting and adding a RF treatment like Velashape or Venus legacy further enhances the results.  So I suggest you only go to a physician who has all these devices to get enhanced results.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Z wave and coolsculpting

Zeltiq, the manufacturer of the CoolSculpting machine, has not  and will not have a official position regarding the Z wave.The Z wave theoretically should increase the slow breakdown of the fat cells. Clinical studies do not exist in the literature. I am aware that studies are on going as well as a study for Z-wave with cellulite. I do not believe that the Z wave can cause any harm, although it is not comfortable. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Works

Interesting question. The process by which CoolSculpting works involves lowering the temperature of the fat cells to below 10 degrees. This change in temperature is what causes the cells to under go a programed cell death. 
Once the cells are dead they are reabsorbed into the body.
Working with a plastic surgeon ensures that you will be able to have the benefit of multiple options.
Often I see a patient who is looking at several sites for treatment and they find that liposuction is a better option and provides them with a faster recovery.
However, an examination is the best way to tell which procedure is best for you.
If you do get CoolSculpting, don't forget to massage after the procedure

Vibration machine after CoolScupting

I have not heard of any benefit from such of vibration machine after CoolScupting device.    It is common for staff at the physician's office to massaged cool sculpting area right after the treatment is finished.

Vibration and Coolsculpting

I have spoken to the company's rep since some office market the Z wave instead of manual massage.  I am told that there is no added benefit.  Just a way to massage the area without having a staff member do the process.  Best, Dr. Green

Vibration machine to help improve CoolSculpting

I am not certain to which vibration machine you are referring.  Some physicians use a device called a Z wave machine to help with the massage after the CoolSculpting treatment.  The Z wave does mechanical massage using sound waves.  There are some physicians who prefer the Z wave machine while others perform manual massage instead.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon