Is there anything called butt contour without making it bigger?

I have an ok but ( bug for my Amal frame in my opinion .. but it is sagging and has cellulite and stretch marks . I am planning a Lipo sculpture and though it would be nice to reshape it but without making it bigger .. is that possible ?

Buttocks contouring

Thank you for your question. I enjoy sculpting in my spare time which allows me to understand the natural definitions of the body. When I perform buttocks contouring, I do liposculpture on surrounding areas, specifically the waist, hips and thighs. This approach allows me to reshape the buttocks and highlight your natural figure without necessarily making the butt larger itself. However, we always asses the degree of elasticity of the skin before proceeding with liposculpture.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring

Thank you for your question, and the answer is yes! It is possible to smooth the buttocks without augmentation. Liposuction is one great way to contour the shape of the buttocks. For the treatment of cellulite, Cellfina can be highly beneficial. Cellulite is common concern for women, and, with advancements in technology, there is now a long-lasting solution. Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure that is FDA cleared for reducing the appearance of cellulite in the buttocks and the back of the thighs. Cellfina works by releasing the connective bands in subcutaneous tissue that pull the skin and create dimpling. Releasing these bands addresses the structural cause of cellulite, which is why there is such a high satisfaction with this procedure. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation on how you can achieve your aesthetic goal. Good luck!

Jerome H. Liu, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely Possible to Contour Butt Without Increasing Size

Yes, you can contour the butt without making it bigger. Liposuction and buttock lifting would be great.  Laser or ultrasound would help tightening and lift as well.  I would go to someone who can give you a full evaluation and who has a practice focused on body contouring. Cellfina can be used to improve cellulite. Sculptra is an alternative but takes a series of treatments.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.