I had buttocks injections with pmma and hydrogel. (photos)

Is there any methode to remove this? I have discolouring and you can see like an implant under my skin. Please help me.

Injections

Thank you for your question and photo. It is very difficult to remove this substance as it is now commingled with your tissue. The normal tissue would have to be removed along with the foreign substances. Please be sure to be evaluated by an expert.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Buttock Injection Removal

Unfortunately, buttock injections can cause these types of problems as your body creates scars and capsules around the injections.  The only way to remove them is to completely remove the scar surgically.  This can leave little indents (depressions) when the injections were.  Fortunately, we can fat graft into this area to get a better contour and create a softer, more natural look.  Best of luck!

Buttock Injections

Polymethyl methacrylate in microspheres has been used in Europe but not for buttock enhancement (Too expensive for large areas).
Hydrogel is not approved and illegally used for buttock enhancement.
The only way to try to remove is to see where the bulk of it is found and remove that area. Need MRI to determine where the material is. One can remove most of the injected material or at least that part that is causing major problems.
This will leave a dent or deformity that will need to be repaired at a later stage.

PMMA Butt Injections

PMMA injections are unfortunately not reversible. This ceramic glassy material has never been approved for this purpose and the practice is illegal. While butt implants can be removed since they are located in a discrete pocket, fat and other fillers are injected in threads throughout the buttock. That makes removing it impossible without mutilating the buttocks. Unfortunately when and if fillets such as PMMA, latex, or Silicone caulking, which are all used illegally for this purpose, do become infected, the only way to reverse the infection is to go after this infected material. In effect saving one's life now requires the mutilation of their buttocks which was the reason they had the injections in the first place.