What is Vivace Microneedling?

Someone offers it, but I can find very little information about it... which is worrisome. Is it effective? Safe?

Vivace Microneedling

Hello and thank you for your question. Vivace combines targeted micro-needling with radio-frequency energy to help stimulate and tighten the skin. 

The benefits of Vivace microneedling include smaller pore size, reduced secretion of skin oils (seborrhea), minimize appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth scars, improved delivery and absorption of medical-grade skin care products and reduced occurrence of acne.  Vivace is safe and it is effective. Microneedling with PRP without RF will give you the same results. Best to you, Dr Faraz

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat, Microneedling

I suggest you see an expert who is reputable and has information to provide you.  In my practice we combine lasers, sculptra with microneedling/PRP for best outcomes depending on the ultimate goal.  Best, Dr. Emer.