What is Vivace Microneedling?

Someone offers it, but I can find very little information about it... which is worrisome. Is it effective? Safe?

Vivace Microneedling

Hello and thank you for your question. Vivace combines targeted micro-needling with radio-frequency energy to help stimulate and tighten the skin. 

The benefits of Vivace microneedling include smaller pore size, reduced secretion of skin oils (seborrhea), minimize appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth scars, improved delivery and absorption of medical-grade skin care products and reduced occurrence of acne.  Vivace is safe and it is effective. Microneedling with PRP without RF will give you the same results. Best to you, Dr Faraz

Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Is Vivace Safe and Effective?

Vivace is safe and effective when protocols are followed.  Our patients have had significant results with improvement in texture of the skin, fine lines, acne scars, as well as, a decrease in diffuse redness.  A series of 4 treatments, approximately 3 weeks apart will provide the best results.  The beauty of this treatment, is there is virtually no downtime. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Yes

Vivace is safe, effective and has amazing results! The great thing with Vivace is you are not limited in the number of passes on the treatment area! You can treat more than one area like face, neck, stretch marks,etc. 

Samer Muala, MD
Phoenix Family Physician

More Information for You

Hello!  The Vivace is the latest FDA cleared microneedling with RF device.  The FDA clearance was recently obtained in early 2016, so the device is new on the market.  There is more information at the website www vivaceexperience .com.

In our practice we use the Vivace to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, decrease pore size, improve skin texture, and enhance skin tone.  Our patients have reported very little discomfort, and there is almost no downtime.

I hope you're able to find all the information you are looking for!

Farhan Taghizadeh, MD
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat, Microneedling

I suggest you see an expert who is reputable and has information to provide you.  In my practice we combine lasers, sculptra with microneedling/PRP for best outcomes depending on the ultimate goal.  Best, Dr. Emer.