2 days post op (BA) and I find the valium and percocet do little to nothing to alleviate my pain. Any suggestions?

am taking them regularly on a schedule. I have been taking smalls walks around the house and eating, so I believe I have been doing everything to increase the odds of them working. I went from a B cup to 370cc.

I would suggest calling your surgeon. I do give my patients muscle relaxers which does help with the muscle pain, and you may need to take them a little more frequently during the first couple of days.  Cold compresses may also be helpful.  Please do not freeze your breasts.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Recovery

You should check with your plastic surgeon to make sure there is no cause for concern. They may also be able to increase the dose of your medication. We like to employ pain pumps and exparel (long lasting injectable anesthetic) to minimize pain during our patients' recovery from breast augmentation.

Postoperative pain

There are different strengths of the Percocet.   Talk to the plastic surgeon about getting the highest strength.  I would also suggest that you take a Percocet, wait 3 hours, take a Valium, wait 3 hours, take a Percocet, wait 3 hours, take a Valium.  This way, both drugs are every 6 hours, but you are smoothing out the recovery.  The main will not go away in its entirety with any medications.  Also ask the surgeon for a prescription for Celebrex, which is a non steroidal anti inflammatory that does not increase the risk of bleeding and can be taken in addition to the Percocet and Valium. Valium is a muscle relaxer. Taking small walks around the house is not helping and may be worsening your pain.